Monday, July 11, 2011

18 Days, Zimbabwe Bound!!!!

Hello, Thank you for stopping by! There are only 18 days left until I head to Zimbabwe and I cannot be more excited. There is still plenty to preparation and fundraising to finalize prior to leaving, but I know the Lord is faithful and will work out every detail. I decide to make a Vlog (Video Blog) this week for a little change; I hope you enjoy seeing all of my silly faces.

In the newsletter that many of you received I stated that all funds for the trip were due by Aug 1st, however, I was able to extend the due date. If you are able to donate I will be raising funds until I leave, please refer to the instruction on my newsletter for specific detail on how to donate.  Also, if you have any questions please send an e-mail my way at erin.k.herrera@gmail.com or give me a call.

I look forward to all that the Lord is going to do while the team and I are in Zimbabwe.
Please continue to pray with all of us! I am praying for the Lord to soften the hearts of all the people we will come across, that each of us have the words to speak and meet each person where they are at, that we can shine the light and Love of Jesus Christ, and that salvation will come to many of the Zimbabwean people.

I would  like to thank all of those who have offered their time, finances, and ears to bless me as I prepare to go on this life changing expedition. I pray for each of you daily and trust that the Lord will bless you for your sacrifices! Please know that many people will be blessed because of you! THANK YOU!

-Erin Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment


www.overlandmissions.com